Please enjoy your turkey with a lovely “turkey jus” very simply.
No need for granule gravy! There is the secret to getting the flavor out of your dish.:
- Put dish used to roast turkey on hob, at medium heat and pour a glass & an half of boiling water.
- With a wooden spoon, scrap the whole bottom of dish to get the meat juice diluting into water.
- Once all juices are well mixed in, bring to boil and add salt & pepper to your taste.
- If you find it to strong, no problem, add more water. Remember, it is all about taste so taste it and trust your taste buds.
- If you prefer a tick napping sauce, just add a tbs of flour which you mix into butter using a fork, stir well to blend and leave it simmer for a few minutes.